Sheriff Technologies Ltd
As off February 2011, Microtima Ltd ceased trading. However, the rights to many of their products have been acquired by Sheriff Technologies Ltd, who intend to carry on supplying the Microtima Series 5 programmable timers and school signal products.Sheriff Technologies Ltd is a leading provider of goods and services to the road-traffic industry. Operating from its base in Newcastle upon Tyne the company serves some of the biggest car park operators in the world with electronics to profitably manage car parks. Sheriff Technologies' management team have a combined experience of more than 30 years in the road-traffic industry. Specialist products include:
- Variable message signs for car parking guidance systems
- Car park management software solutions
- Road safety equipment including school patrol signals and vehicle activated signs
- A dedicated civil engineering and groundworks division for highways and cabling projects
Do you have problems programming or maintaining your school signals?Sheriff Technologies Ltd offer an economical programming and maintenance service for Microtima Series 4 & Microtima Series 5 school patrol signals.We can repair and program school signals where councils no longer have the staff skills, time or budget to maintain them.
- Creation of datafiles for each school site to your requirements (term dates and school hours).
- On-site work including inspection and test of each sign and annual re-programming.
- We can offer a repair service and source spare/replacement parts if necessary.